If you’re looking to start up a business you are likely to have done so because you believe you have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. However, most entrepreneurs are not experts in the legal, financial, and tax aspects of running a business!
Whilst these are actually business critical, we recognise that getting to grips with them can seem pretty daunting – especially in challenging economic times. Why not bring us your business ideas and we’ll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner as well as helping you to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up an accounting system for your use and ensure compliance with statutory requirements
It is important to get on with your accountant and be confident that they are clear in their approach and capable of helping your business grow.
Please contact us to arrange a free initial consultation on 023 8026 2480